When I came across the prairie oats shop I was surprised to find that I had accumulated damn near the whole shop in my little cart! Her stuff is earthy, edgy, vintage, structural, sophisticated, whimsical and beautiful, all at once. Salvaged fabrics, metals, and other objects are choice mediums for this collection and each item is hand crafted and reclaimed but reflects the original essence of the artifact used. The shop includes earrings made from shell casings, a necklace with porcupine quills, and vintage necklace made from brass barrels. The designs possess an element that reminds me of Native American tools and symbols, a dash of culture is something I am drawn to in design. Take a look. Don't you want it all?!
Click to Prairieoats to Shop
1. Backbone Fishspine and Silver Spike Earrings - $28.00
2. Diamonds Are Earrings by Prairieoats - $22.00
3. Hoist - Industrial Glam Pulley Earrings by Prairieoats - $86.00
4. Shield Me-Geometric Brass Shield Earrings - $24.00
5. Cheyenne I - Porcupine Quill and Turquoise Rhinestone Pioneer Necklace by Prairieoats - $92.00