9.09.2010

For Inspiration >> Craft * Decor * Shop






are some shots of products, ideas, and designs I came across during this week's internet crawl. I'm constantly surfing the net and often I come upon really special items that catch my eye and inspire me to: try something "crazy," alter my perception, or create ways to attain the life and lifestyle I want now (even with my budget boundaries).

This week my mind has been on:
  • repainting the vintage dresser I purchased earlier this year for my bedroom
  • sprucing up my bathroom with a fun shower curtain
  • new ideas to create favors and improve design for my event planning and design company
  • adding "sparkle" to my wardrobe with accessories
This is what I found:

Wallpaper DIY from www.Designsponge.com





These note pads are really cool! Can you believe they're handmade?! I'm going to try to make one of these. They'd make great gifts and I have an idea on ways I can use them for events! Log onto www.designsponge.com for the "How To" breakdown.

 I love the green and tassel detail on this dresser seen at www.apartmenttherapy.com

 Beehives Ring from the Arosha shop at Etsy.com


Funky Chandelier Earrings from Ioananana's shop at Etsy.com

Salt light found on Craftzine.com


Something Wild feather earrings Wildspirit's shop at Etsy.com

Moroccan Nights earrings at Handmad Bling's shop on Etsy.com

Bucharest Shower Curtain from Bed Bath and Beyond

Anouk Shower Curtain from Anthropologie.com

Loving the square shape of Anthropologie's Time Square Ring!

No comments: